[THIN] SafeWord

  • From: "Hill, Brian (NTB)" <emi2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:56:03 -0500

I was shopping around for some for of 2-factor authentication for my
home network today when I stumbled across a killer deal on SafeWord.
They have a 5 user fully functional starter pack for $79.95.  I figured
some of you from the list would be interested.  Anyway, it was listed
at:  http://www.scdefense.com/safewordcitrix.asp

Please note that I have zero ties to scdefense.com, I get no kick backs,
and I've been a member of the list for about 6 years.  :-)  If you feel
this posting is inappropriate, my apologies.  Anyway, hopefully someone
has a use for this.

Brian