[THIN] Re: SV: Selecting default printer

  • From: Niclas <murklan74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:47:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi again thanks for the answer.

I tried what You suggested but no luck yet, might just be me missunderstanding
though.

This ctx_explorer.exe does not seem to be a standard application, I cant find
it on my citrix servers at least. Tried searching for it on google also but no
hits.

I also opened the folder that I created locally on the server and it showed me
all the printers I had to select from but I could still see the add printer
wizard, is this how it will look even when published correctly?

Regards
Niclas Nordin

"BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an even better way

Create a folder

Say D:\Printers.{2227A280-3AEA-1069-A2DE-08002B30309D}

Publish this folder with CMC using CTX_Explorer.exe /n,
/root,D:\Printers.{2227A280-3AEA-1069-A2DE-08002B30309D}

Believe this will help.

Malcolm