[THIN] SV: Re: concurrent user report

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:46:22 +0100

I have a script wich export the concurrent user count to a txt file with =
the date and the time. Just ise clicense connections, and filter out the =
nubers you want.

If i want the concurrent users in business hours, I run the script every =
5 minutes in these hours.
If i want a 24/7 report, ir runs every 5 minutes all the time.

Then i just do some simple math in Excel....

Mvh
Svein Arild