[THIN] SV: Re: Single application

  • From: "Mikael Johnsen" <mjo@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:28:16 +0100

We use Windows TS, how do I use this script. It shall run from the users
desktop?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Mikael Johnsen
Systemadministrator / System Administrator

PBJ Consult A/S
Roholmsvej 12A
DK-2620 Albertslund
Phone: +45 43 62 74 00, Fax: +45 43 62 74 24
Email: mailto:mjo@xxxxxx, Homepage: http://www.pbj.dk