[THIN] Re: SV: Re: OT: Limiting User Account

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:28:45 +1300

Sorry - I should have clarified. I had 4 or 5 GPO's linked to the OU and had
configured permissions on each one to deny application to Domain
Administrators. The policies in place on the OU worked perfectly - all of my
desktop/start menu redirection, program restrictions, etc., are all fine.
The one that was buggy was the IE proxy restrictions, which didn't seem to
limit themselves to the users that received the policy. See my previous post
for a description of the setup and what happened.

Jeff Durbin