[THIN] SV: Re: HP 2300 series replaced by 2400 series

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:26:13 +0100

this is why i really hate hp printers. (still use them, so its my own
fault).

if you buy one, tests it and all ok, and you need a new in 2 weeks, HP
takes pride in making new drivers and products with so you have to do it
all over again... laserjets are sligtly better tha deskjets....

how much can change in a printer that makes this race justified? I have
printers from 1997 (HP LJ 5) wich pretty much do the same job as the new
ones.

Mvh
Svein Arild