[THIN] SV: Re: Expand Accelerators

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:31:49 +0200

One thing worth to mention is that Expand requires encryption turned =
off. This is so the Expand boxes can recognize the data patterns.

The Expand boxes would make data unreadable due to fuc**ng up the ica =
traffic. But to and from the Expand boxes its unencrypted.

This can in certain enviroments be a problem.

Mvh
Svein Arild