[THIN] Re: SV: Re: Ctx_SmaUser

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:10:18 -0500

Thanks for the tips. Wow what really bites as I didn't know the
isolation environment was limited to Enterprise....I've been pushing it
for that reason. Still one other great reason to upgrade is better
printing system (or at least I hope).

Did you have to change anything on your firewall? I'm thinking I might
have to open the new session reliability port on the firewall.

Thanks for the tips!

Senior Network Administrator