[THIN] Re: SV: Re: Copy/paste not working

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:26:33 -0400

wfshell.exe is a Citrix file, not a Windows file, so yes I believe it would.
To test it, try opening a session and manually executing wfshell.exe from
Start...Run...once it is running in the task manager try to cut and paste.
If it works, add it to the registry key.  That much should remain the same.

Better safe than sorry.

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx