[THIN] SV: Re: Client Clipboard-mapping

  • From: Kristian Løwe <kristian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:28:58 +0200

Hmmm...

This may help me, but then the clipboard will be disabled for all users =
who
use the same client, at all time.=20
I had hoped I could just turn the clipboard of while the stock-program =
is
running, and turn it back on again as soon as they stop using the
application. You see that some of the users who need to run this
Stock-program are the same users who need to use the clipboard to copy =
stuff
from one server-window to another.

By the way. Yes, as long as my users don't force me to work for them, I
spend as much time as possible up inn the mountains riding powder.=20
You're a Telemark Skier to? How do you find time to do that?

---
Kristian L=F8we / Sesam Data as
mobil: 908 49 781
=20
- Free your heel, and your mind will follow -