[THIN] SV: Printers

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:59:00 +0200

Map printers at login based on subnet? Depends on the network setup.
(You can use the clientname variable, and lookup the ip adress for it to =
locate the subnet.)

Or

Give all users a startmeny 'three' with all printers, and let them =
connect to them by clicking on them. (con2prn.exe)

Mvh
Svein Arild