[THIN] Re: SV: Performance Monitor Counter Recommendations

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:56:14 -0500

The counters should be available with on MFXPa FR2/SP2.  Are you sure
your servers at set to FR2 (can be installed but not active)?

>>> svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 3/10/2004 6:32:19 AM >>>
This might be a stupid question, but.....

I see you mention the ICA Session Latency counter ,I have seen this in
=
other documentas as well.

But i cant find this on my Citrix servers. (Win2k SP3, MF XPa FR2 SP2)

Is this something I have to turn on, something that comes with FR3 or
=
XPe? Or do i have to enable something else to get it?

Mvh
Svein Arild