[THIN] Re: SV: MSN Messenger 4.7 removal on TS

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:20:54 -0500

Check the Terminal Server registry keys at the following location on your
terminal server registry:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Terminal
Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run

and

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Terminal
Server\Install\Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run

You might find the MSN startup running from there...this keys are populated
when you do a "change user /install"...

Hope this helps.

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx