[THIN] Re: SV: License Use Tracking

  • From: "Praveen K J" <praveenkj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:05:15 +0530

Can you send the script file to me

Thanks
Praveen K J
-------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Svein Arild Haugum
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 5:38 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] SV: License Use Tracking

I have written a script in kix32 wich notifies you by mail if you hit a
certain level of free licenses. And the script also logs free licenses (its
no problem to have it log used liceses instead). I run this script in a loop
wichs sleeps 10 minutes for every run, then I get a full report on license
usage in a ; separated txt file containing date, time and free licenses down
to 10 minutes. Then its a walk in the park to import it into Excel and show
then moenyguys...

If you want the script, let me know off the list.

Mvh
Svein Arild