[THIN] Re: SV: GPOs being applied?

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:02:16 -0400

Thanks for all of the help...

It turns out it was a recent change, so we went to each user that got the
template profile over the last week and loaded their HKCU hive and just
changed the permissions to propagate from what was in the registry branch
above.

A little time consuming, but not terrible.

Of course, we also changed the template so that this doesn't happen again...
;-)

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx <mailto:dmelczer@xxxxxxxx>