[THIN] SV: Ang: SV: Reboot

  • From: "Mikael Johnsen" <mjo@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:56:11 +0200

I always logout on the servers I need to reboot, so I have no problems =
rebooting at night

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Mikael Johnsen
Systemadministrator / System Administrator
=20
PBJ Consult A/S           =20
Roholmsvej 12A
DK-2620 Albertslund
Phone: +45 43 62 74 00, Fax: +45 43 62 74 24
Email: mailto:mjo@xxxxxx, Homepage: http://www.pbj.dk

Fra: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] P=3DE5 =
=3D
vegne
av Turman, David C.
Sendt: 24. mai 2004 14:17
Til: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: [THIN] Reboot

=3D20
        I have a Win2k, SP3 that is having problems rebooting. If I =3D
shedule
a reboot, the app log shows
        the 30 and 60 second warning, but it never boots. I have tried 2
different versions of TSSHUTDN
        and even the the old SHUTDOWN to no avail. I rebuilt the server. =
=3D
It
seems the app is stepping
        on something. This thing booted fine for 1 1/2 years with no =3D
major
changes but Security Patches,
        and none of them correspond with the demise of the booting. Any
ideas? I was going to try the
        PSSHUTDN, or whatever that is, but can't seem to find it!

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba