[THIN] STOP: 0x0000001E 0xC0000005...

  • From: "Joe Mulhall" <Joe.Mulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:40:31 +0100

Hi,

I keep getting these errors on my citrix servers (DL380 G2 Win2k SP2 =
MetaFrame XP FR2).  They occur infrequently, once every month or two but I =
can't determine what is triggering it as there appear to be no precursor =
events.

I'm about to service pack them to try to fix the issue, but I can't tell =
whether the fixes I'm trying (upgraded netware client, upgraded application=
 I thought was causing the issue) are working as I have to wait so long =
for the problem to recur.

It's only happening on my citrix servers, so I'm betting that it is Citrix =
rather than an HP/Microsoft issue.

Cheers,

Joe Mulhall
MCSE, MCP+I, CCSA

Network Engineer

This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com