[THIN] STA server - adding to domain

  • From: "Rob Ellis" <rob.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:59:14 +0100

We run Nfuse 1.7, CSG and MFXP.

For some reason, our STA server was configured as a workgroup machine
rather than being added to the domain.

Are there likely to be any issues if I just go ahead and add it to the
domain?

(The CSG and Nfuse servers are workgroup, and the MF servers are in an
AD domain)

Thanks.

Regards,

Rob Ellis
IT Manager
Samsara Group plc
Tel 023 9224 7979
Mob 07974 111867
MCP BEng(hons)

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com