[THIN] Re: STA and the IISLOCKD tool

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:31:49 -0700

Cool.  That is what I thought.  I had installed IISLOCKD, but with
ASP.  I even put the dll and config file in another folder and
deleted the SCRIPTS folder.  Of course, I did make the modification
on the CSG and Nfuse.

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406