[THIN] Re: SSON thru ICA File

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:53:09 -0400

I just finished setting this up for an ICA file.

Add to your appsrv.ini file under [wfclient] the following:

SSOnUserSetting=On
EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On

In ICA file add this to end of file

UseLocalUserAndPassword=On

Also make sure under ICA settings under Program Neighborhood
that Pass through Authentication and Use Local Credentials to
Logon are checked.

Hope that helps,

Mike