[THIN] Re: SSL errors

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 10:01:02 -0400

I have done that with them and it generally doesn't correct the problem.
In 99% of all cases it goes away on its own in about 24 hours, but some of
our customers don't want to hear that.  And there is always the one or two
that it keeps going on.
I have one right now he has been getting the error for almost a week.  I am
not sure what else to check. we have installed the 10.2 client, and flushed
the DNS.