[THIN] Re: SSL WI

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <jdmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:29:14 -0400

Never mind, I found the problem.  I did not have the correct information in
the "Manage Server Farms" section in the ASC.  I had to set the farm and XML
port information (which was wrong).

Thanks!

After enabling SSL on my IIS 6.0/Web Interface 4.0 server I get this error
when I try to log into the Citrix PS web page with my correct AD
credentials:

ERROR: The supplied credentials could not be validated. Either they are
incorrect, or there is a problem with the authentication system. Try again,
or contact your help desk or system administrator for help.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks!

Jim Medeiros