[THIN] Re: SSL VPN and AD Tools

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:23:57 -0600

I am signed onto the SSL VPN as a domain admin.

>>> steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/7/2007 11:32 AM >>>

I wonder if there is something in the security handshake which needs to
be
considered, i.e. Kerberos or some other protocol. Are you logged into
your
remote machine as a domain admin, or, is that account in some other
domain
or context??

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing