[THIN] Re: SSL Relay

  • From: Robert Walk <rwalk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 27 Sep 2002 13:24:34 -0400

It just seems to me that having one service handle the ssl traffic is a
more straightforward and less complex way of handling the encrypted
session in a small environment.  Again, I may be out of my mind crazy
and am always open to suggestions.  Also, the system requirements for
the CSG and STA servers is ridiculous and we don't happen to have a
spare machine of that capability laying around.

I think right now the problem is with a lack of knowledge about SSL.  I
was able to get a server certificate from Thawte and when I try to use
the conversion utility in the SSL relay directory I get a message that
the file does not have a signed certificate.  I thought that was what I
got from them, no?  Anyway, I appreciate the input thus far.

Rob