[THIN] Re: SSL Error with Citrix Program Neighborhood

  • From: "Jon D" <rekcahpmip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:20:41 -0400

Exactally. When users go to the web interface, all apps on both farms work
fine.
Its only when I try to set them up with the citrix program neighborhood that
theres a problem. With the program neighborhood, server in 3.0 work fine,
servers in 4.0 give the ssl error.

On 5/25/06, Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I seriously doubt it is an issue with the versions. they are new enough i believe.

let's talk this through a little. users go to web interface and log in.
all apps work in this manner, correct? does this include apps from both
farms?