[THIN] Re: SSL Certificate Recommendations

  • From: "Jay P. Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 07:56:17 -0400

One thing I would make sure of, if you have any Mac clients, is that the
SSL provider's root cert is included in Citrix's Mac client (which
hasn't been updated in ages).  We went with RapidSSL and unfortunately
their root cert is not part of the Mac client, so we spend a lot of time
walking users through http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX108800