[THIN] SQL licensing for Data Store

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:43:35 -0000

Hi,

Just moved our Data Store to SQL server and been asked loads of tricky
questions about if we were licensed etc..

Do we need a user CAL for every Citrix  User that connects or is it
every server as if its every user I could be moving back to Access or
maybe SQL server express as I think that's free.

Any thoughts ?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.