[THIN] Re: SQL license for datastore on a MS SQL server

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:13:18 -0500

Yes to both... or so it was explained to me.

Hansen-=3D3DD8vre[SMTP:Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx]
************************************************************************=
*=3D
> **
> This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your =
=3D
> server capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase =
the =3D
> number of users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number =
of =3D
> servers you have to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian =
=3D
> software allows the terminal server to support more applications and =
=3D
> more concurrentusers. Download your 30-day free trial today at:
> =
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=3D3DUS-Ad-0103TheThinNetNews=
let=3D
> terEM
> =
> http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm
>=20
> =
************************************************************************=
**
> *
> This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your
> server capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase =
the
> number of users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number =
of
> servers you have to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian
> software allows the terminal server to support more applications and =
more
> concurrentusers. Download your 30-day free trial today at:
> =
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=3DUS-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsle=
tter
> EM
> =
> http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm
>=20
This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your server
capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the number of
users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of servers you have
to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian software allows the
terminal server to support more applications and more concurrentusers. Download
your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM