[THIN] Re: SQL Server or Access?

  • From: "Oberg, Steve" <Steve.Oberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:55:02 -0700

The only "catch" is that if the access data store goes down the LHC (Local
Host Cache) will not always keep the Farm information for 24 hours.  With
the SQL data store it works better.  This is a confirmed problem with Access
and Citrix.

I will repeat what earlier post stated "Do not put SQL on a current Citrix
server".

Steve Oberg