[THIN] SQL SP_DB_Who results

  • From: "Lutz, Ken" <KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin - List (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:13:29 -0800

Hello everyone.  I am hoping someone can help me with this question.  When I
run a SP_DB_Who command on a database that has Citrix users on it I get NT user
IDs in the output for the Ntname column from all but one of my Citrix servers.
On that one server the column is blank.  Can someone tell me what I need to
change on the one Citrix server to get this to show like the other servers?
Below is a screen shot of the output of the SQL results.
Windows 2000 server SP3, Citrix MetaFrame XPe FR2/SP2.

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Thanks,
Ken Lutz
Senior Systems Administrator