[THIN] Re: SQL Datastore old-server to new-server migration questions

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:22:03 -0600

Once the SQL db is migrated create a new DSN (that looks like the old
MF20.dsn on the servers

Then run DSMAINT CONFIG

Run /? Toi get all the parameters but you have to path to the DSN and
give it the SQL username and password for the DB, the registry will now
be changed to point to that new DSN and all will be happy in citrix
land.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp