[THIN] Re: SQL Attack question

  • From: "Clark Turner" <CTurner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:49:55 -0700

Its our secure email system. Its a pain. Any sent email is scanned. It it=
 meets certain check points then the email is encripted and the recipient=
 is sent a URL to retrieve the message over a secure login Web mail syste=
m. Somewhere in my message text triggered the system. The problem is that=
 it assumes one person is going to read it and asks for a Password.. Somb=
ody clicked the link, Set a password and read the mail. Now others cant..=
=2E I will resend my reply with out the original senders message and it w=
ill probably go through.

CT

Got me...the link takes you to a login screen...
http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

**********************************
Clark Turner
Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ
IS Dept.  602-864-5656
cturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
***********************************

The information in this E-mail message is confidential and for=20
the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the=20
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any=20
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this information=20
is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in=20
error, please notify the sender immediately.  Blue Cross and=20
Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates=20
are not responsible for errors, omissions or personal comments=20
in this E-mail message.
This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your server
capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the number of
users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of servers you have
to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian software allows the
terminal server to support more applications and more concurrentusers. Download
your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM