[THIN] Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: Scalability of VMWare workstation 5 on PS

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:35:39 -0500

Of course stripping everything possible from the Guest XP host will help
considerably.  It is likely that there are lots of services and drivers you
can take out since all they do is log on to run that one app.  If the app
will run on an older OS that will help - even an unpatched XP without any
service packs would be smaller.

tim