[THIN] SP4 Rollup 1 Citrix hotfix not installing (XE104W2KR01.msp)

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:31:43 -0400

I just installed the SP4 Rollup 1 patch. Restarted server. Attempted to
install XE104W2KR01.msp and I'm getting the error "The upgrade patch
cannot be installed by Windows Installer service because the program to
be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different
version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on
your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch". I am running
Win2K with SP4 and XPA FR3. Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong
here?

I just downloaded the latest version of Windows Installer and installed
it incase that was a problem.

Senior Network Administrator