[THIN] Re: SP1 for Office 2003

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:15:16 -0400

Working OK on 30 servers or so.  I was surprised to see all of the post-SP1
hotfixes out there for Office 2003.  I was searching for performance tweaks
for Office last night and ran across this...

I'm sure this will wrap...

http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?mode=s&cat=false&query=%22o
ffice+2003%22+%22post-Service+Pack+1%22+hotfix&srch=sup