[THIN] Re: SOLVED: Printer not keeping settings in TS session

  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:45:33 GMT

Well, I'm not surprised no-one had any ideas on this one.  All sorted
out now.

In the spirit of the list, I'll tell you what happened.

Like a dim-wit I had upgraded all my W2K member servers to SP3, but had
forgotten to do the DC which was still on SP2!   Doh.

As soon as I upgraded the DC to be the same version as the Terminal
Servers showing the problem (i.e. they were then all using SP3) it all
worked fine.

Sometimes you look for a big solution and find you've missed the obvious!

Scott.