[THIN] Re: SNMP for Term Serv

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:47:21 +0100

I dont know about win2k, but NT4TSE has an SNMP service that can be added i=
n? (what it provides though, i dont know :)  - or is that your point?)

Andrew
--o--

>>> psmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 20/04/04 14:38:54 >>>
Yep already got the MIBs but, you still need SNMP on the server you are
trying to monitor to pull the values so that you can actually have data
returned for those MIBs.  What I am missing is the part that generates the
values on the monitored server.