[THIN] SNMP for Term Serv

  • From: Phil Smith <psmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:56:38 -0400

I would like to use SNMP to monitor the number users connected to each
server in the Citrix farm.  I see that http://www.snmp-informant.com/ has
their agent to get that info at $50 a pop.  Wondering if anyone has found a
free way to do this?  Yeah I know, I'm cheap.
Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com