[THIN] SNMP Citrix License Monitors available?

  • From: "jc lamb" <jc_lamb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:16:51 -0700

Hi everyone

can you tell me if there are MIBs available to monitor Citrix license usage?
seeing as the CMC monitors it - i am hoping there are ones that can alert us if ourusage counts hits a certain percentage.

as an ASP, we dont want to be embarrased by running out of licenses.

thanks
jeff

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://thethin.net/links.cfm
http://www.OnDemandAccess.com

For Archives, to Unsubscribe, Subscribe or set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link: