[THIN] Re: SMC Console in SDK

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:35:46 +1000

You've probably already done it, but just check file permission on the entire
directiry, and make
sure the read only atribute is turned off from th top level of the smc
directory.
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Mon, Sep 28th, 2009 at 3:06 AM, Jim Cannon <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Warren...Thanks a lot for the instructions and it almost worked for
> me....I
> got to the compile part and like you said a bunch of warnings but I
> did get
> one error....The error was unable to write smcconsole.exe (or
> something
> similar)...I will get the exact error when I try to compile it
> again...

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist