[THIN] Re: SMA Service wont start

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:14:46 +1000

Hi Alan

I take it by "I have tried the repair tool" you mean the CTXCPSVC10.exe tool
from Citrix to
recreate the CTX_CPSVCUSER. The two article that relate to that are

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX113554
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX113555

The latter article outlines the permissions required for that account so it
might be worth starting
there. Are their any other Citrix services that don't start.
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Fri, Jul 17th, 2009 at 10:54 AM, alan tropper <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi,
>
> I have cloned a virtual citrix server for a template which I have
> done before without any issues, my cloned template went without any
> issues but now when I run Chfarm to add my server back into the farm
> the SMA service wont start but everything else is working fine.
>
> The SID has been changed on the server but other then that it' s the
> same config as before, any ideas?
>
> I have tried the repair setting which failed on the service too, my
> set up is XenApp 4.5 Windows 2003 with datastore on SQL.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Al
>
> Alan Tropper

Follow ThinList on Twitter