[THIN] SMA Service wont start

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:54:53 +0800

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi,

I have cloned a virtual citrix server for a template which I have done before
without any issues, my cloned template went without any issues but now when I
run Chfarm to add my server back into the farm the SMA service wont start but
everything else is working fine.

The SID has been changed on the server but other then that it' s the same
config as before, any ideas?

I have tried the repair setting which failed on the service too, my set up is
XenApp 4.5 Windows 2003 with datastore on SQL.

Thanks!!

Al

Alan Tropper