[THIN] SLL HELP!

  • From: "MASSEY, BILL" <WMASSEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ThinList (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:39:30 -0800

I am having a problem since verisign's cert expired. I have followed the
instruction on their web site but still cant get it working again using CSG. I
have installed it on the CSG server and it is fine. I installed it on another
server and can access CSG fine, but on my laptop I cant and neither can any of
my users. I have also installed the certs on my laptop.. What else can I check.
I have ran the CSG diag and it is fine. Weird this is the web pages are fine
(SLL wise) but just after I click on the app I get and error: (see pic
attached.)

Can some one point me ion the right direction? (I hope I don't seem to be
rambling, I'm freaking out) Dam the pressure!

-=Bill