[THIN] SAVE THE DATE FEB 19th Northeast OHIO SBC Users Group Meeting PLEASE RSVP!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:29:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
  I have gotten our Citrix Field Sales Manager Brad Smith to commit to a
Northeast Ohio "Citrix Update" User group meeting for February 19th 2007 from
4:45 to 7 pm.  This is our opportunity to get our group going again.  Lots of
new things have come out since the last time we met over a year ago.  I will
also give a brief overview of our on site test of the Citrix Wanscaler device
and I will try and get Chad from Thinprint to come in for an update on their
products as well.

  The meeting will be at the Cuyahoga County  Public Library Administration
Building directions and address below.

  MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR FEBRUARY 19th!

  PLEASE RSVP TO jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx  if you can attend.

  Here are Directions:
  Cuyahoga County Public Library Administration Building Auditorium
  2111 Snow Road Parma Ohio 44017

  Across the street from Midtown shopping center the administration building is
behind the Parma Snow Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library.

  Access from Interstate 480: exit on State Rd. and go south approximated 1.5
miles to Snow Rd. Turn Left (east) onto Snow Rd and the library is about 1 mile
down on the right hand side. There is a McDonalds across the street from the
driveway into the building. The administration building is the large building
in the back of the parking lot.

  Access from Interstate 77: exit on Rockside Road and go west for about 4
miles and up the hill. Cross Broadview Road and the library is about a half
mile down on the left side.
  The meeting is in the auditorium to the left as you enter the building. You
will need to sign in with the receptionist desk when you arrive.

  If you get there late and the door is locked please go to the information
desk at the library branch in front of the Admin building and ask them to call
the Auditorium to get someone to let you in.

Jim Kenzig
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
  Citrix Technology Professional
  Provision Networks VIP