[THIN] SATA drives

  • From: "Steve Parr" <SParr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:43:33 -0400

How much would people trust SATA drives for their production servers?
I would tend to stick with SCSI if I had a choice but I have inherited a
few servers running with SATA drives.
Just wondering what people have experienced. I feel tho if you are going
to spend some decent money on a server doesn't make sense to scrimp on
the hard drives just to save a little $$.

Steve Parr
Systems Analyst, IT
This e-mail is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may
contain information
which is privileged or confidential. Without the sender's authorization, any
dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail and the information it contains is
strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by
return e-mail and
please delete this e-mail from your system.

www.dbrs.com, Dominion Bond Rating Service Limited, Dominion Bond Rating
Service, Inc., DBRS (Europe) Limited.

//www.freelists.org/list/thin