[THIN] SAP Workflow Builder on XenApp 5 server 2003

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:16:14 -0000

Hi,

I am running SAP GUI 720 across a number of platforms and have recently
rolled out XenApp 5 on windows 2003 R2.

The development team have reported a very strange error that I cant find
any information on.

When the user is in the Workflow editor of SAP GUI and they select
Workflow Builder icon to create the graphical view in the right hand
pain of the screen, nothing happens the screen does not display the
graphical flow charts. If the same user logs into a Vista/ W7 machine
they have no issues and the graphic is displayed with no issues.

Has anyone seen this or point me in a direction to trouble shoot this,
my SAP knowledge is very limited.

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.