[THIN] Re: SAN solutions

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:14:03 -0600

Well the details will depend on your SAN vendor, but you're basically
talking two of everything ... two NIC's or HBA's in your server, two
network switches, dual paths to each redundant SAN controller, multiple
hot spares, dual independent power circuits with redundant power
supplies for everything, two utility feeds into your UPS, etc.