[THIN] Re: Running an exe in usrlogon.cmd

  • From: <DMelczer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:08:28 -0400

start "window title" "yourprogram.exe"

should do the trick...

Hope this helps.

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Schneider, Chad M
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:02 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Running an exe in usrlogon.cmd

I have a program, that needs to launch, for all users on a server,
before running another program.

I placed the path to the exe in the usrlogon.cmd, works, but script
window remains open...waiting for a command I assume, how do I get it to
move on after I launch that exe from the CMD?

Chad

Please be advised that this transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or re-transmit this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us by e-mail (postmaster@xxxxxxxx) or by telephone (call us collect at
212-403-4357) and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you in advance
for your cooperation and assistance. www.wlrk.com