[THIN] Re: Running an Application at logon

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 07:03:53 +1000

Hi Ben,

It's fairly easy to get the published app name inside a client session
and then act accrdingingly.

We've got a little home-grown app that returns the published app name in
an ini file format, or you could use ICAClientinfo which returns
ICAClientInfoWFApplicationName (published app name) as a set command.
After that it's just a conditional statement that checks the published
app name before running explorer as part of your login script.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems
18 Heussler Terrace, Milton 4064=20
Queensland, Australia
tel +61 7 32467704
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

website at www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk
Sanctuary Housing Association: Disclaimer.
This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and=20
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it=20
is addressed.=20
If you have received this email in error please notify Sanctuary=20
 Housing Association on +44 (0)1992 513434 =20
 or email postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 =20
This message has been generated by MIMEsweeper and certifies that the
message and attachments have been swept for computer viruses.=20
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that=20
it is virus free before using it and no responsibility whatsoever=20
is accepted by Sanctuary Housing Association for any loss or damage=20
arising in any way from its use.

Sanctuary Housing Association is an exempt charity.
 =20

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl -
www.mailcontrol.com

than buying more servers. http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=3D147
than buying more servers.