[THIN] Running an Application at logon

  • From: "Ben Andrews" <BenA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:51:44 +0100

Hi
I need to launch internet explorer automatically when a user logs on.
However I need to ensure that this only happens when launching a
published desktop, not any other published application.

Has anyone got any ideas how I can do this?  I figured I might be able
to add a start-up script to the published desktop, but I couldn't see
where I could do this.  I also thought about adding an entry to the
login script to query which published app or desktop I am currently
using and then run additional commands if it is a desktop, but I'm not
sure how to generate a query like this.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Ben.

Please visit Sanctuary Housing Association
website at www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk
Sanctuary Housing Association: Disclaimer.
This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify Sanctuary
 Housing Association on +44 (0)1992 513434
 or email postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message has been generated by MIMEsweeper and certifies that
the message and attachments have been swept for computer viruses.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that
it is virus free before using it and no responsibility whatsoever
is accepted by Sanctuary Housing Association for any loss or damage
arising in any way from its use.

Sanctuary Housing Association is an exempt charity.

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147